Saturday 26 July 2014

Photos of 10 platoon.

The photos shown are from various postings in Negri Sembilan and Jungle patrols .

My thanks to Del Williams 79 for the photos.


R Donovan in Nee Soon
R Donovan in Nee Soon camp

R Donovan with shotgun.
R Donovan with Shotgun

Del Williams in a jungle camp
Del Williams by path leading to river

Del Williams topping up his water bottle
Del WEilliams topping up his water bottle

On the wireless set
On the Wireless set

Cup of char
Cup of c har I am centre




Fusilier in jungle camp
Fusilier in jungle camp

Fusiliers in camp area
Fusiliers in camp area

R Donovan working out fan patrols
R Dnovan working out bearings for fan patrols to be sent out

In Jungle area John 19 in front I am to his left
In jungle area John 19 forefront  I am behind 19 and on 19s lef

Part of 10 platoon C S M Smith is centre front row, I am far right

  Part of 10 plattoon C S M Smith is forefront and I am far right
A section of 10 platoon resting  on a logging track. The section leader has an Australian Owen gun.
This is the equivalent of our Sten gun.The calibre is 9 mm, and it has a vertical box magazine which
holds 33 rounds


No comments:

Post a Comment